• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crown MK2..

Received the newest version..a couple weeks back..shoots great..love the crowns..have a lot of options with different barrel 

DSC_0539.1617376480.JPG

its their newest stock..here

https://fxairguns.com/rifles/the-crown/

also the magazine is different..I think its a little slower to load..fill with pellets..but I like it.

the long donny female fill probe..does not work with this stock..does not clip inn..so beware.

I have two other crowns all my guns are 25 caliber..I don't shoot slugs..and all rifles are stock..shoot terrific.

great product.

The GRS stock has been awesome for me. Never before had a stock where it immediately felt so natural, comfortable and steady. Makes me have my hand in a more optimum position than I would normally have it. PRETTY LONG REACH TO THE TRIGGER - IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE SHORTER FINGERS. Trigger can be adjusted back, but enough??? Check before you buy.

tibor is correct: My long BestFittings quick connect also did NOT lock onto the GRS Crown's male Foster fitting. I had to default to the FX fitting provided with the gun.

IMG_1472B.1617402704.jpg