• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crow Killer -project (Shooting PESTS)

Man, magpies... I hate those things! Where I live, we used to have dozens of beautiful songbird species. Especially in the spring they'd all sing their songs as soon as the sun came up. If there's one good way to wake up, that's is the one. But then, a few years ago, the magpie population started to explode and the songbirds disappeared. All of them! I'm looking outside now, as I type this. And in the time it took me to write this down, I probably saw 40 or 50 flying by.

Where I'm from, you're not allowed to hunt with airguns unfortunately. Because if it where allowed, I'd be popping magpies all freaking day in my back yards. We call them 'flying rats' down here by the way.

"Jonnes"Man, magpies... I hate those things! Where I live, we used to have dozens of beautiful songbird species. Especially in the spring they'd all sing their songs as soon as the sun came up. If there's one good way to wake up, that's is the one. But then, a few years ago, the magpie population started to explode and the songbirds disappeared. All of them! I'm looking outside now, as I type this. And in the time it took me to write this down, I probably saw 40 or 50 flying by.

Where I'm from, you're not allowed to hunt with airguns unfortunately. Because if it where allowed, I'd be popping magpies all freaking day in my back yards. We call them 'flying rats' down here by the way.
How sad it is... Shoot them so no one knows :))))

"Monkyshine"Einar1990 that is some good stuff! What are you using to eradicate those pests? Give us your gun, caliber and fps. What is your country and province if you can give it? I will subscribe to your channel. Thanks for the posts.
Thanks Monkyshine! I am using custom build PCP Air Rifle. Very individual gun with CZ 400 mm .22 cal barrel from Cricket. It has 50 shots with 35 Jouls of Muzzle Energy, from 150 ATM- 80 ATM, with speed from 273 m/s - 280 m/s with pellets .93 grams JSB EXPRESS, or 265 m/s-270 m/s with pellets 1.03 Grams JSB Exact Diablo. I am using Vector Optics Marskman 3.5x-10 x 44 , wich is very good scope. The country of shooting is Kazakhstan (post Soviet Union). 
CUSTOM BUILD PCP