• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I converted one to .25. It's a short range gun but it's short, lightweight and quiet in the bigger caliber. 8 pumps with a 27 grain pellet sound like 1 or 2 pumps in .22.

I'll say this is the only hold sensitive pumper I've ever owned. There's a lot of flex in the stock and pump tube and it only likes to be held just in front of the trigger guard.
45901.jpeg

I have both the Dragonfly and the 362 on my Christmas list. Eventually, I will have both. My wife likes buying me airguns, but not so much firearms. I am looking forward to be able to experiment with this Crosman, when I get it.

Crosman999, was it difficult to take the plastic one off, and put the steel one on?
I
I have both the Dragonfly and the 362 on my Christmas list. Eventually, I will have both. My wife likes buying me airguns, but not so much firearms. I am looking forward to be able to experiment with this Crosman, when I get it.

Crosman999, was it difficult to take the plastic one off, and put the steel one on?
You just gave me an idea for my own darling lady🤣 same issue: she isn't fond of firearms but ok with the pellet slingers

Reactions: crosman2016
I converted one to .25. It's a short range gun but it's short, lightweight and quiet in the bigger caliber. 8 pumps with a 27 grain pellet sound like 1 or 2 pumps in .22.

I'll say this is the only hold sensitive pumper I've ever owned. There's a lot of flex in the stock and pump tube and it only likes to be held just in front of the trigger guard. View attachment 309863
Did you do the conversion yourself, or have it done? How much?

Did you do the conversion yourself, or have it done? How much?
I did it myself. It has a Baker big bore breech and a 19 inch .25 barrel that came from a Crosman springer. I had to cut the front barrel band off and I fabricated another one from aluminum and epoxied it in place. I have close to $300 in it I'm sure.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Super easy to do, I'm actually editing a video of me doing it. I had received two of the guns, one went to a friend I'm collaborating with. We plan to use them as tools for survival type scenarios in the wilderness.
Hey, Lewis and Clark made some serious use of their air rifle, during the expedition. They are most certainly part of a "survival" plan.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I did it myself. It has a Baker big bore breech and a 19 inch .25 barrel that came from a Crosman springer. I had to cut the front barrel band off and I fabricated another one from aluminum and epoxied it in place. I have close to $300 in it I'm sure.
I've one of those .25 barrel from Baker Airguns too - What did you use for the .25 caliber bolt?