• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman 2240 XL Rat Catchet PCP

With the arrival of the CROSMAN 2240XL I'm interested in a Rat Catcher again with the availability of the 5 &10 Shot magazines, shoulder stock, and I presume the high pressure air conversion previously available will still work, plus an 18/ 20" barrel threaded for moderators. Availability of open sights or red dot or scope. The custom shop used to sell the rat catcher, it would be great if crosman would offer it again with all of the above options as Co2 or high pressure air, open sight or pic rail, rifle barrels in 3 lengths with 12x 20 thread. I thought I saw an after market fiber air tank with regulator to supply the correct air pressure to the 2250. What do you think, have you noticed any other options?

Spending wads of cash in modding Crosman guns are actually fun for some folks like Bio.

Been there too but the fun went away after I added everything up. It's a learning experience. That's what makes everyone human. Now even if you keep on dumping wads of cash like $3000 into a $50 gun then it's still cheaper than what a mental institution (insane asylum) would cost.

Spending wads of cash in modding Crosman guns are actually fun for some folks like Bio.

Been there too but the fun went away after I added everything up. It's a learning experience. That's what makes everyone human. Now even if you keep on dumping wads of cash like $3000 into a $50 gun then it's still cheaper than what a mental institution (insane asylum) would cost.

yup, it is fun. They are our adult lego sets! Thanks to Airguns the pandemic hasn’t made me completely cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. 

The modding and working on things is, to me, just as fun as using them. I totally get it 😉

WORD

0523201505_HDR.1613398739.jpg

0208201530 1.1613398857.jpg

1107201626b_HDR 3.1613398903.jpg

2300 SL2.1613587557.jpg

Still a work in progress, my regulated titanium chamber-tube conversion has apparently made it to America, but also is apparently delayed by the massive blizzard. The Hi-Pac HPA conversion gizmo isn't working out so well (and my Benjamin pump needs overhaul); so this custom is in limbo until aforementioned regulated chamber-tube conversion arrives.