• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman Crosman 1760 Sunday project

Pick this up here a the forum a few months back. Decided to add the steel breech I had in my parts box. Then was on the hunt for Williams peep sight, didn’t find one but had this Daisy peep from another project. Very happy with the results.

IMG_0828.jpeg
IMG_0824.jpeg
IMG_0825.jpeg
IMG_0829.jpeg

A gen 1 Mrod trigger will fit these with a little bit of work. Basically needs some .035" shims on the screws between the trigger group and tube. HUGE IMPROVEMENT!
You would have to fashion up your own trigger guard, I don't think you can find the one's Norm used to make from DiscosRus.

Side note: I almost bought this rifle from the classifieds. Was going to modify it to pcp and make a little pesting rig. I had one I did the pcp conversion to, and cut barrel to 16" with a TKO. 14 fpe for 40 shots and was an absolute tack driver. I sold it(dumbass) when the newer, mag fed guns came on the market. Wish I had it still.

Reactions: Treefrog