• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

cricket tune

Bowman, If you decide to send your gun in for a tune, there's no one better than Ernest Rowe. He is the master when it comes to tuning. He tuned my Cricket in 2014 and it is one tact driving gun. He'll go through the entire gun, upgrade O-rings with good USA made ones. If you need his info PM me.

Zonk

I've never sent anything to anyone, but do you recall how much is this (a ball park estimate) including the shipping? I might use Ernest in the near future!

Bowman, If you decide to send your gun in for a tune, there's no one better than Ernest Rowe. He is the master when it comes to tuning. He tuned my Cricket in 2014 and it is one tact driving gun. He'll go through the entire gun, upgrade O-rings with good USA made ones. If you need his info PM me.

Zonk

I've never sent anything to anyone, but do you recall how much is this (a ball park estimate) including the shipping? I might use Ernest in the near future!

My buddy just sent Ernest a Vulcan to tune late last year. I believe he charged $150 and that included shipping.

Zonk

Lots of guys here, including Derek up there, do great work on their Crickets and can probably give you a lot of info if you decide to do it yourself. 

Ernest may be busy with FX? I’m not sure though, he may still be doing jobs like that. 

Charlie @ Georgia Airguns is my go to guy (I live not too far from his shop) Easy to talk to, & does great work.