• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Coyote Head Shot

This is FX Impact M3 in 25

I got it second hand and it was basically unused (or used very little) and converted it from 35 to 25. It is shooting NSA slugs 38.5 grains at 910 feet per second. Someone can do the math and figure out the energy but I found that to be plenty of punching power to drop em regularly if you hit em right.

These things are born in the woods out back and they roam all the properties which have bounday against the forest regularly. With the shorter days their activity has increased. Now, I shoot swirrels off the back tree. So sometimes they think the pile of bodies is somehow god delivering their dinner for free. So when they trip up and hang around, they get shot.

I literally was drinking my morning coffee and saw movement. So I opened up the window and smacked that coyote once I got a bead on him.

This is FX Impact M3 in 25

I got it second hand and it was basically unused (or used very little) and converted it from 35 to 25. It is shooting NSA slugs 38.5 grains at 910 feet per second. Someone can do the math and figure out the energy but I found that to be plenty of punching power to drop em regularly if you hit em right.

These things are born in the woods out back and they roam all the properties which have bounday against the forest regularly. With the shorter days their activity has increased. Now, I shoot swirrels off the back tree. So sometimes they think the pile of bodies is somehow god delivering their dinner for free. So when they trip up and hang around, they get shot.

I literally was drinking my morning coffee and saw movement. So I opened up the window and smacked that coyote once I got a bead on him.
Thank you for the explanation. You’re producing 70.81 FP at the muzzle.

Are you calling or baiting the coyotes in?
I can bait them or just watch them walk by with nothing out. I don't call in any coyotes. It's not worth my time since they travel in my back yard. If you have a similar situation you can use motion detectors with a speaker hub to receive distinct noises from each sensor. Otherwise, you may be able to use motion detecting cameras to alert your phone.

Reactions: Bigtwin69