• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Convenient Scope Settings

I love the FX Royale. I have accidentally learned that I do not need to change scope settings switching from 25-50 yds or vice versa. At 25 yards with the power selector on low the Royale is bulls eye dead on. When I go to 50 yds I switch to high power and shoot about half a mil dot low and again bulls eye. At 75 yds it needs about 3 mil dot holdover. That 500 cc tank and the trigger are sweet. Getting 60 shots at least with the large tank and more if I shoot some closer stuff on low power.

I also love the Royale, that's a great tip thanks for that. The trigger I'm super happy with as well as shot count as you mentioned and have shot a 1 MOA group at 100m with JSB kings. Come Spring I want to do more target shooting with the heavies. I've raised the reg pressure and use the HST to have full control of FPE, I can get 10FPE to 60+ all by adjusting the hammer spring. When I used the heavies before I found it didn't have the push for long range with them. Now it should be a different story

What stock did you get? I've pondered drilling a hole to fit a hex so I can tinker with the HST with the stock on. But where the hole would have to come out is kind of a crappy place. The HST backed all the way out at with the reg just above 155 it shoots at 400-450 fps and is whisper quiet and HUGE shot count for indoor plinking. We aren't allowed moderators in my country and even then it's very quiet.