Congratulations to Irwin Segerman

thomasair

Manufacturer
Nov 6, 2016
Colorado, United States
Congratulations to Irwin Segermen for winning the EBR 50y Benchrest event with an impressive lead of 11 points over his closest competitor. Irwin is no stranger to the podium and this is his second time at the top at the EBR….along with being a two time pellet class N50 National champion.

I would like to say thank you, on behalf of Thomas Air, to Irwin for being a good friend and for choosing our rifles to compete in these events. It means a lot.

Mike

IMG_1731.png

IMG_1730.png

Congrats to Irwin and Thomas airguns!

Have read for a long time about the quality of Thomas airguns.

I would love to own one, but I can't afford it. (heavy sigh)

Anyway, congrats!

Kerry
You can't afford a Thomas? Can you afford a car? Then you can afford a Thomas. It's just a matter of how bad you want it.

Just remember that you don't loose your $5000 when you buy one. You still have at least $4000 sitting there that you can cash out anytime.

Reactions: Loufish
You can't afford a Thomas? Can you afford a car? Then you can afford a Thomas. It's just a matter of how bad you want it.

Just remember that you don't loose your $5000 when you buy one. You still have at least $4000 sitting there that you can cash out anytime.
A car is a necessity these days. A Thomas airgun is not. What I would like to have and what I can afford as opposed to what I need are very far apart.

Your analogy is very weak.

Not to mention that since Thomas airguns are pretty much strictly bench rest guns, I would have no practical use for them.

However, I like the fact that they are revered by many as excellent quality airguns!

Just not a necessity for me. And I can't justify the expense. Neither can I justify the expense for a Daystate, Fx, etc, etc, etc... ad infinitum.

All my best!

Kerry

Not to mention that since Thomas airguns are pretty much strictly bench rest guns, I would have no practical use for them.

Hello Kerry

FYI - Mike makes both bench rest and field target rifles. His rifles excel in both disciplines !!

And congratulations to Irwin !!

Last edited:
Reactions: BackStop
Hello Kerry

FYI - Mike makes both bench rest and field target rifles. His rifles excel in both disciplines !!
Thanks for correcting me. However, Thomas air rifles still fit into the category of want, not need. At least for me considering the cost along with Daystate, Fx, etc, etc, etc... (smile)

Thanks again!

All my best!

Kerry

A car is a necessity these days. A Thomas airgun is not. What I would like to have and what I can afford as opposed to what I need are very far apart.

Your analogy is very weak.

However, I like the fact that they are revered by many as excellent quality airguns!

Just not a necessity for me. And I can't justify the expense. Neither can I justify the expense for a Daystate, Fx, etc, etc, etc... ad infinitum.

All my best!

Kerry
saying youing can't justify the expense i would say is agreable but afford is diferant almost anyone can afford somthing if they set their mind to it. i just spent two year pinchining pennies eating, beans, saving aluminum cans and doing without to get what i want. so realy it is matter of how bad you want somthing.