• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Companies refusing to ship to your state?

Hi guys, I have come across several comments that companies are refusing to ship parts or airguns to people, particularly those in Illinois. This makes me very angry, as I'm sure it does many of you. The second amendment is non negotiable.

I apologize if this breaks any forum rules, I don't believe it does but it is open to interpretation I suppose. I am not profiting from this in any way, I am just offering a favor to my like-minded friends.

Cheers, guys. (and girls)

MOD EDIT: some content removed. We cannot condone any illegal activities. {Sure. Go along to get along, right guys? Who cares what is right or wrong.}

im not sure friend ,but its no surprise the areas they wont ship has a huge violent crime rate and its not just pellet guns box cutters knives swords stuff that gets hung on the wall or suppose to be ,,,its the feds not the companies ,,,companies that break this law go to jail people to ,i no what u feel and i suggest you rethink this dont give your address to any one ....thats what friends do help each other ,,if you continue to follow throygh with this someone calling there self friend will take you up on this .and quickly you will find out what type of friend they are..good deeds are sometimes left undone pat

In Illinois, all airguns that are over .18 cal are treated as firearms. Yes, the state insists on guns coming from another state must be handled through an FFL. I have been writing my IL congressmen with all kinds of logic why this would not be so, and Senator Sam McCann even told me in an email that he would draft legislation in the Spring of '18. But until this law is changed, many sellers refuse to deal with the painful IL law and just won't ship any kind of airgun to an IL resident. (Residents in Chicagoland have even tougher laws to deal with.) Basically, sucks to be us.

While your offer is a grand one, I would hate to see you run into legal conundrums by circumventing the IL law, it could bite you in the butt and possibly even cause you to lose your firearm freedoms. Beside that, the second shipment cost would be pretty close to an FFL tranfer fee, so might as well get it done the right way. 

Yes we miss a few sales from Walmart, Amazon and the like. But hopefully every missed deal for an Illinoisan is another letter to their congressmen about the needed change.

W mart in Ottawa Illinois only carries CPHP in 22 cal in crosman , & will not sell the domes, i even tried to order them when they were on sale a couple of yrs ago , could not check out, after multilple times trying , i called CS & was informed they would not ship them to my area, i said ok, i will remove there emails/flyers , & i did , but they dont care.. BTW i do have a FOID card..

I appreciate the concern fellas, but as an ex-cop with a huge family deeply involved in politics, I would welcome the opportunity to challenge this ridiculous circumstance. I'm not talking about blatantly violating federal law- it is quite legal to ship an air rifle through UPS or Fedex, or even USPS. Illinois decides to toss the second amendment out the window? They already have the toughest gun laws around, yet Chicago is the deadliest place in the US...so they are quite obviously idiots.

If you order a part for your gun and have it shipped here, and I ship it to you there, it violates no laws they can come after me for here in Texas...let them try. This is not my first rodeo, boys...I have challenged unconstitutional laws before. Greg Abbott is a personal friend, and I have others who will have my back who have political might. I know you mean well, but let me worry about that end of things.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. 

This isn't just a catchy saying by Jefferson, it is a reality, a necessity if we want to regain and maintain our freedom.

I feel rather strongly about this...if you hadn't noticed.

Reactions: Shahrilstephen
The laws governing the shipment of alcoholic beverages from one state to another are just as arbitrary, if not more so. And figuring out why is just as exasperating. Nonetheless, there are what they are, and lots of folks violate them in similar manner—it is still an actionably offense.

The one thing we agree on, is the ineptitude and incompetence of politicians. Unfortunately, the three terms are synonymous!

You should try living in the Uk our restrictions are unbelievable. 

I can understand restctions on powder burners but air rifles realy does take the Mick it’s almost impossible to buy any thing on the net and posting in the mail is shall I say with out swearing unbelievable.

You chaps in the states are luck that the ownership of fire arms is in your constitution I’m so envious.

i have Familie in the states and try to get over as much as possible one of the first things I normally do is go with my cousin to his local range and spend all day wearing out his rifles/pistols.

A couple are mine which I managed to ship to him just before our restive fire Arms laws were tightened up.

I realy miss my 911 it was given to my grand dad by an American gentlman after losing a card gave. It went ashore on D Day all the way to Berlin and back. After a short rest it went to Korea finally coming home with Grandad who promptly hid it away. Once I became a big boy he gave it to and after registering it I had many happy years. Alas we had some idiots who could not control their brains hence its transfer to the states.

I used to complain I had no shoes until I met a man with no Constitutional recognition of his right to keep and bear arms for the safety and security of his person, his home, and his community. When there is no recognition, on the part of those wielding power over me, of that God-given right then the lack of shoes can be the least of my worries.

"John_in_Ma"
"Ssbn617b"Amazon will not ship air rifles to Massachusetts.
Mitch
That has changed then. I bought my S500 through amazon two years ago.
I tried ordering an air rifle and don't you know it amazon won't ship it. I went to PA and went to order the same gun and no problems getting it shipped. It's on Amazon for not shipping to mass, nothing to do with any laws.