• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Compact Wildcat stock issue

As the Wildcat MK II has a synthetic stock it appears it has a small problem. I tried to use the small Picatinny rail for a bi-pod. and found that Wildcat stock could not support the bi-pod. It appears that Fx used a screw that is about 1/2 inch long and dia that is a #6 one pulled right out of the stock the first time I tried to deploy the bi-pod legs. I switched the mounting screws to #10 and 1 inch long so far so good

well everything was to fast to figure out what they were using '''''''''''''and as the wildcat compact comes with the rail installed why don't they have it fastened better than they did just using two #6 screws a half a inch long or so??? but thanks for the video I will have to watch it a few times to catch all the things they did/used 

/////

Just pause the video at a couple of points. I forgotyou had the compact so most of the work is done other than I think the 1/2 spade bit drilling. You will need to get 2 screws and 2 "T" nuts and you will be good to go.