• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Coltri MCH-6 gas

Pick this unit up this week..great service and packed super good..heres some pictures

standard.jpg
[/url][/img]

standard.jpg
[/url][/img]

standard.jpg
[/url][/img]

standard.jpg
[/url][/img]

standard.jpg
[/url][/img]

purchased here..https://www.nuvair.com/sale/mch6-portable-gas.html

Reactions: Batman2
I just ordered the REAL Coltri, to replace my Coltri China clone, that has it's 4th stage froze up.

+ $200 shipping

I hope it lasts longer than the China clone did. BTW clone died at 14 months old, with 12 month guarantee !!!

Let us know how your Scubastore order works out. I think the safer bet would have been to order from a USA supplier (Nuvair). I was extremely happy with the way my Nuvair Coltri was configured and the fast shipping. They also were easy to talk to via phone and were knowledgeable enough answer all my questions.

By the time you get yours configured like a Nuvair Coltri (hour meter, PMV, and airgun fill whip), you will likely have paid more than you would have from Nuvair.

Scotchmo, you're right. I ordered in a fit of rage. Nuvair wasn't showing prices at the time I looked. Now it appears that I've not only ordered from the wrong place, but it looks like they've picked the wrong model.... only 230 bar. Sent an email, we'll see. Probably be a giant cluster, you know what.😂

You need to call Nuvair to get the current price for a unit optioned as you want. Get the paintball/airgun configuration. They asked which pressure relief valve I wanted. You'll probably want to get the 330bar (4786psi) or 300bar(4350psi). I ordered mine with 330bar valve so that I could pump up to 4500psi.

I've had nothing but bad luck with compressors. I bought a DAVV clone of the Coltri MCH-6 off Amazon, roughly $2000. It worked fine for a few hours of run time, then one day locked up tight while filling. Long story short, the 4th stage piston/cylinder, had froze up. I was/am running Coltri oil, and it was at the correct level. Finally was able to order a new 4th stage assembly from China, $350. It is now back to running fine. While waiting on parts, I ordered a Daystate LC110 from AOA, again around $2000. It was beautiful, quiet, very nice. UNTIL it started tripping my 15 amp breaker, and making a strange humming noise, while running. Tried it on a larger breaker circuit, and got smell and smoke !!!! I have another new motor coming from Amazon. I sent AOA an email, but have not heard back yet. If I live long enough to ever need another new compressor, it will be for sure an Alkin. Correct me if I'm wrong, but from all the research I've done, Alkin is the only compressor I've found yet, that actually has steel rings on the final (high) pressure stage. Most others use a machined rod in sleeve system, or use the fiber type rings as on the Yung Hengs, etc. In other words, it looks to me as if the Alkins can be rebuilt to like new condition, with little parts. Just sayin...😉