chricket carbine mini

They are just now arriving. Mine is scheduled for delivery next Tuesday. Pretty excited. Ordered mine through Georgia Airguns and the rifle has been gone through, tuned, added QD sling studs and Pic rail, a metal power adjuster for HST, and a new endcap on the shroud terminating in 1/2 UNF. I will be mounting a SWFA 3-15x42 Mil/Mil SFP. Gun apparently likes JSB 15.89 and the 18gr pellets per tuner. Should be a light, compact, accurate little hunter. I got the brown beech stock because the only hydrodipped version available didn't appeal to me. At some point, more choices in hydrodipped colors/patterns will be made available per Kalibrgun.

I imported mine from Mundilar in Portugal with a simple PayPal transaction. It took about 10 days to arrive. 
I also prefer the Monte carlo.
As configured, when you shoot your cheek is below and to the rear of the receiver, allowing a scope height of 1.5" vs almost 2.5" on the bullpup. I like mine a lot. 
Here's mine with a MTC Viper Connect scope:
3e666a334d88b3565559cccf47d3bc76.jpg

This makes a great little hunting outfit.

"Mick-VA"They are just now arriving. Mine is scheduled for delivery next Tuesday. Pretty excited. Ordered mine through Georgia Airguns and the rifle has been gone through, tuned, added QD sling studs and Pic rail, a metal power adjuster for HST, and a new endcap on the shroud terminating in 1/2 UNF. I will be mounting a SWFA 3-15x42 Mil/Mil SFP. Gun apparently likes JSB 15.89 and the 18gr pellets per tuner. Should be a light, compact, accurate little hunter. I got the brown beech stock because the only hydrodipped version available didn't appeal to me. At some point, more choices in hydrodipped colors/patterns will be made available per Kalibrgun.
Just met Charlie today and manhandled the Kalibrguns. I have to say the Mini Carbine felt best to hold & to look at. I put my name on one & will purchase after I move my Compatto (Just listed) can't afford both :(