• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Chipmunk Behavior

Interesting Video! Ground squirrels will feed on their deceased relatives, sometimes making it easy to get several in one spot. In one of Airgunner SA's videos he mentions that the South African ground squirrels will take the dead into the burrow to avoid attracting predators. I enjoyed the chipmunk lightsaber battle vid that came up next on youtube as well.

"DuncanHynes"I honestly think chipmunks are involved in the drug trade...all the tunnels they dig and they gotta be snorting cocaine as jittery as they are. We have a few come and go. I know they cant swim well as one drowned in my 12' fish pond. And a feline night stalker got one once too.
They are driving me crazy with the tunnels in my lawn this year. They were fine for years and suddenly this year they started digging. I have no idea what changed. I used to think they were cute but anything that digs up my lawn is getting shot. 

They are so much harder to hit that squirrels. I feel like the Karate kid catching a fly with chopsticks when I get one.