• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

"Cheap" Chinese Compressor and Manufacturer Service

I said "cheap" but economical would be better said. After 10 top off fills, of my 98 CF tank, it has officially paid for itself. Only problem, since Sept. purchase, was a recent failure of the manual set shutoff beeper/light. After contacting the "Yong Heng Store", through the Ali Express website, I received not just a replacement but one extra, no charge. I seldom receive such comprehensive service locally. My official opinion...Yong Heng cheap Chinese compressor, thumbs up!

MgbEbBH.jpg

@schoofsbock- you were trying to locate a replacement flap valve, if I remember correctly. Is that still the hold up on your YH?

Just an fyi that this week is the start of chinese new year celebrations so the entire manufacturing sector in the country shuts down for two weeks as all the workers travel back to their home towns - it's the only extended break they get all year and it doesn't line up with our own Christmas and new years holiday period so it can be frustrating. I just traded emails with a vendor on aliexpress about getting a fitting for my YH and she said she would send it out after the new years holiday (so, in two weeks). Oh well, at least she responded and I'll probably have to send a reminder in two weeks time.

Really have my eyes on getting one of these as an upgrade to my F10 Shoebox for faster fill times. Ironically most of these new compressors coming to the market are made in China, distributors are bringing them over with a mod or two and upping the price. Also it is kind of amusing when you see someone with an AV or AC look down their nose at these "cheap Chinese compressors", when theirs are being made in China too.

For those intending to purchase, I recommend going to Ali Express online and finding the "Yong Heng Store" as they seem to sell the largest volume, best reviews, proven service and around $100 cheaper, inclusive of shipping, than suppliers here in the states for the pressure set versions. My interaction was streamline and seamless. Here's what I did for filtration using an additionally purchased hose/filter assembly for about $30. Tampon followed by microsieve change out every other tank fill.
pAXBXy6.jpg

aEFShOB.jpg