• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airforce Chassis/Frame

Well, disregard my frustration with the v1 safety on that "Condor" I own, Clearly that problem is ancient history.

I received the "Talon P" which is a newer version and this will come as old news to most of you guys but the differences are not cosmetic. They fixed literally every complaint I had about the design by the time they built that Talon P.

Now I have a problem. I have this Condor and probably a grand worth of custom parts for it. I thought about it while hunting today and decided that I wanted to strip down the old Chassis (which is showing some wear) save the parts and purchase a new frame only and build another rifle with the parts. That will let me install a v2 safety and I'll have everything set up for the same muscle memory.

The problem is... I can't find an Airforce frame for sale. I searched around the web. AF has them on site but says they are Out of Stock.

Anyone have a link to a source for an Airforce Talon P frame only? I like that one because I can put one of my own moderators on it but a Talon SS frame would also work for me.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: