• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback Caveat Emptor when dealing with Topcat

rancho

Jan 31, 2016
Texas
Purchased 6 tins of pellets from him. He put them in a flat rate envelope and shipped them. When I received the tins, one had opened spilling all the pellets. The bag had a hole in it and was leaking pellets. When I asked him about it he said it was my problem as he thinks putting 6 tins of pellets in an envelope is the way to ship them. The envelope was padded after all. Additionally, only 4 of the tins had tape on them meaning 2 were open. I tried to resolve this and sent photos. Buyer beware.

Rancho

We did some research and it appears that "Topcat" is also "Antj21" also known as Anthony Jarvis. Anthony was banned from Airgun Nation because of several shady transactions. He has been participating under the new username Topcat & recently started using the Classified section again. 

According to our Geolocator it looks like Anthony splits his time between Greenbay Wisconsin & Naperville Illinois. Buyers & Sellers beware of this name & location.

Airgun Nation has zero tolerance for people like this. His user privileges have been revoked, but his contributions have been left intact for future reference. 

We're very sorry about the situation & we promise to continue pursuing additional ways to identify these people.

-AGN