• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Caught up with PePe Le Pew

We have had a second batch of young skunks in my area. We're over run with them. I have a skunk specific trap it it's more likely to snag a feral cat so I spend a couple nights a week sitting in wait. 7 since August began. Still searching for the sweet spot that turns off the spray pump.

Even a light switch turn off like OP's is no guarantee. Great video thanks!

Hate to say it but my best success has been shooting them right in the bunghole when they have their tail raised to spray. But I try to avoid getting close enough to get that opportunity. 

They all let the perfume go after death is my observation.

Thanks for answering a question I was about to ask. We have one that wanders around the house after dark, that actually lives underneath one of my neighbors' porch. I wanted to try and take it out, but it stays pretty close to the house. Didn't know if there was a best place (or any place) to aim for to minimize the stench. Doesn't sound like it. May just have to hold my nose and go for it.