• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Carm Mags

My oem mag for my Umarex Notos is a POS and everyone kept saying get a CARM for it. They have both the standard 7 shot and a 12 shot. I'm running a red dot so I got a 12 shot as it won't interfere with it at all. Decided while I was at it might as well get one for my Evol also. Ordered a dark blue insert. About 3-4 weeks later I had them in hand and they are awesome!! Work really smooth and fitment is perfect! Love the color also.

20230705_143509.jpg

I didn’t realize you could order different colors!!
Mine just showed up in whatever color. I’m not complaining, they are fantastic magazines, I just didn’t see where you could specify colors.
Yeah you add the note when ordering (at the payment screen there's a box at the bottom) , I got mine black with lime green inserts this time for the mini. The hps I'll get fde and black like I've gotten in the past.

Reactions: madeintheuk
My oem mag for my Umarex Notos is a POS and everyone kept saying get a CARM for it. They have both the standard 7 shot and a 12 shot. I'm running a red dot so I got a 12 shot as it won't interfere with it at all. Decided while I was at it might as well get one for my Evol also. Ordered a dark blue insert. About 3-4 weeks later I had them in hand and they are awesome!! Work really smooth and fitment is perfect! Love the color also.

Just curious if you tried adjusting the factory Notos mag? I have two of the factory mags and they did not work well out of the box until I adjusted the two screws on both. Now they work great with none of the clear cover moving problems experienced before adjustment. The two screws - phillips head center screw that holds the cover on and the hex head cover detent screw - were loose from the factory and constantly changing. More info on this post of mine.