• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Career 707 Single tube - Is this a Regulated Gun ?

I just purchased this Career 707 single tube carbine with a small leak. As I degassed the air tube and heard the loud blast of air slowly diminish to zero, I then noticed that air would still be inside the tube every time I pushed on the hammer with my finger. So every time I opened the valve with my finger a puff of air would be expelled. This continued until the air tube was finally empty. Upon taking it apart I noticed it's not like the other countless Career's I've owned and repaid over the years. When I opened up the rear of the air tube I noticed what looks to me as a regulator. 

I don't want to continue to take it apart until I figure out what these parts are. Did Shin Sung ever make a regulated 707 from the factory ? If not, what kind of parts/set up is this ? Any help or lead would be appreciated. I'm baffled with this one. Thanks in advance.....

1547146241_9368880005c37940122ce78.09293918__20190110_122614.JPG
1547145789_6169898205c37923de50c72.02730165_CA70722KSingle_1199zm.jpg

This set up is not like the one they had on the Tanker carbine where tanks could be easily exchanged. To change the tank on this set up the gun needs to be completely degassed to get the air tube out. I feel it's some sort of pressure regulator but how is it adjusted ? Is it factory present for a country which regulates power output thus non adjustable ? 

Payramyd air was the only known importer of this gun so I've contacted them and hope they can solve this mystery.

Update.... The people I've contacted for clarification/information on this gun have never seen this set up before. One did suggest it "appear to be a regulator of sorts", that it may be "a prototype rifle as those look like Korean parts". I agree with him so last night I changed all the seals, put it together and gassed it up. This morning I checked and it's still holding pressure, so far so good. When I turned on my Chrony to get a shot string I realized I left it on last time I used it and killed the 9volt battery. I will pick a 9volt on my way back home from work tonight and see what happens. I hope I'm not boring anyone but I'm kinda thrilled to have stumbled across the only known Career 707 with a factory equipped regulator. If there are others out there please contact me.