• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airgun Technologies cant keep it together......

trying to maintain........

cant take it.............................

my green laminate uragan 2 .25 600mm,
is at the ups hub less than 15 miles away,
scheduled for tomorrow by 2pm 🥲 😍

Screenshot_20231013_124116_Chrome.jpg

Beautiful !!!!

Congratulations.

Some months ago I decided to buy the Panthera Compact in .25 Cal., instead of the Uragan 2 or a Vulcan 3 in that cal.

My Panthera shoots very well but has a slow leak and first three shots,after a while in relax, hit bad..... But I do not think it was a mistake .... Yet.

tear that sucker down and fix that leak!!

Reactions: BluegrassBill2020
Starling,
Shooting JSB 44.75s with my .30 700mm Synthetic today, very enjoyable. Groups were a pleasure to see. Fits so well in my Caldwell Stinger rest, bottle cradle feels like designed for it. Smooth and quiet, even without moderator. Predict happy times ahead for you. WM

coooool,
was hoping it wouldnt be terrible loud without a silencer.

this one is destined for slugs,
my impact m3 compact handles pellet duty lol

if the uragan shoots as good as i think it can,
i may down tune the impact to throw 25gn kings at 880-900 and gain a bunch of shots with it.

coooool,
was hoping it wouldnt be terrible loud without a silencer.

this one is destined for slugs,
my impact m3 compact handles pellet duty lol

if the uragan shoots as good as i think it can,
i may down tune the impact to throw 25gn kings at 880-900 and gain a bunch of shots with it.
No moderator needed on .30, imagine .25 will do even better, the extra-large shroud really helps. U2 likes pellets lots more than Vulcan 3, have some AVS slugs on the way for V3.