• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Cant get it to zero

Well if the scope came with the rifle... sorry to say you will have to get a new one. The one that came with my benji XL stunk and would shift after a few shots. I would look at leapers scopes. They are airgun rated and have been serving me well for years. Unfortunately those guns are gonna drive you crazy with accuracy issues. They are powerful but don't shoot well. Also try loc tite on all the mounting screws to the stock. (use the right stuff not permanent)Then clean the barrel. Mine was disgusting. Then just shoot a few hundred pellets breaking it in. By the time your new scope comes in the mail hopefully your rifle will have settled down. But I don't have high hopes. Sorry to be a downer.

A few things here:

1. Make sure the gun is clean. Many companies have a paste in the barrel to prevent corrosion while it's on the shelf.
2. The Centerpoint that comes with the gun can work fine, but unless you're just plinking it's in your best interest to replace it. Try checking out the optics forum for some direction in your price range: http://www.airgunnation.com/forum/discussion/scopes-and-rings/.
3. Since you're using a break barrel, your hold MUST be the same every time your fire the gun. A different hold on a break barrel will destroy your ability to make a group even appear.
4. If your pellets are of lighter weight, try a tin of heavier ones. It's tempting to max out velocity with your gun, but Diablo pellets are simply not stable past ~900 fps.

Tim