• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Can anyone recommend a new airgun for my daughter?

KG3D

Jan 3, 2017
My daughter currently enjoys her Crosman Z11 (C11 Variant) AirSoft, but she is ready for something more heavy duty, reliable and accurate. I have a Dan Wesson 8" AirSoft that I like to use, but she prefers a repeater/non revolver.

I am torn between getting her another AirSoft vs BB or pellet gun... so I am looking for advice or opinions on a good next pistol for her. 

I am looking to spend less than $100.

Thank you in advance.

-KG3D

These are great choices. Thank you all. I told my daughter to get a new pistol we need to thin out our current collection of pistols and machine guns.

I was looking online for a well established airgun auction site and couldn't find anything dedicated and eBay like. Most seem to be either forum based classifieds or part of a larger firearm auction site like gunbroker.com. I doubt most people here would be interested in my toys, but I think I will post the items from my arsenal I am willing to part with.

again, thank you for your recommendations... In my search I saw so many air pistols I want for myself. :)