• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Came across this Kral Arms video....

one block, billion diffrent stocks. I was going to pick up the bullpup last summer but delivery to Europe got delayed so I bought a Vulcan. I think the verdic on kral is passable. Some nice looking models, but no regs, some barrels can be inaccurate. no hammer bounce system so the will waste more air than top of the line brands.

a bit like hatsan, oh wait they might be done in a hatsan factory.

The pistol carbine looks like a slightly better looking version of the Hatsan's ATP2.

Maybe these Kral guns will be a good platform to start from for people who like to mod and upgrade. They are cheap enough to add a LW barrel, a reg, and get it tuned while still being a good bit less than most premium brands. 

Unlike some of the other no frills brands, I actually like the look of the stocks on some of the Kral guns. 

I had a kral bullpup and sadly had to send it back. The accuracy was poor. If they get the barrels sorted out it will be a brilliant gun for the money. A little more engineering on the scope mount that holds the barrel and the air tube I think is a must too. It needs clamping on both rings to make it a more solid platform. Just my take on the gun. Others may differ.