• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Calendar Bug?

Howdy AGN Staff,

Yesterday I attempted to participate in adding an Event to the Calendar for the first time. I feel that we have a handy resource that is not being utilized and I wanted to help out.

In doing so, I either had an operational error twice or found a bug? After completion, I reviewed and found that dates were incorrect, I entered the correct dates of April 17-21.
But what was posted was April 16-21? Thinking I must have made an error, I tried to edit, but found no way to edit?? I then thought ok, well let me try this again which I did and making 100% sure that I entered in the correct dates. So we now have 2 entries on the Calendar with incorrect dates. As soon as I discovered the error I reported it, but see no correction.

Could you please educate me on what I did incorrectly,

Thanks,

E

The calendar and its entries have a time zone designation. If your calendar entry's time zone does not match your local computer's time zone, the entry automatically adjusts to your local time zone.

For example, an all day event that that starts at midnight April 1 Eastern Time starts March 30 at 11pm central time.

Instead of entering the event as an all day event, specify the start and end date and time for the event. Also, select the correct time zone for the event.

1704895027925.png

Yep,I am in the same time zone as the event. I thought it was on Eastern, but I have slept since then.

Regardless, without an edit option, me now thinks this task is better off handled by a Staff member.
You should be able to edit the events you created, including deleting them.
From the calendar, find your event, click on it to open the event. Then press the edit link.

1704913075033.png