• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airforce Buying blemished airforce texan

I want to buy another airforce texan, i already own one but i want the LSS or SS model and noticed they had blemished for sell, anyone have experience with them? its almost 300$ cheaper so i wasnt sure what type of wear it comes with.
There’s another thread about someone who recently purchased one. In all honesty it looked USED. Rust on the exterior of the barrel, gun case particles in the nooks and crannies. But there are others that said theirs look perfect fine with the exception of an off colored finish. If you do get one it should be NEW with blemishes, not wear and tear.

Here is the thread on the used-and-much-abused AF Texan.

Looked like it had been dragged behind a lobster boat for a few weeks.

There’s another thread about someone who recently purchased one. In all honesty it looked USED. Rust on the exterior of the barrel, gun case particles in the nooks and crannies. But there are others that said theirs look perfect fine with the exception of an off colored finish. If you do get one it should be NEW with blemishes, not wear and tear.
I got to agree in the difference in what's called a used, referb, or blem ..

I want to buy another airforce texan, i already own one but i want the LSS or SS model and noticed they had blemished for sell, anyone have experience with them? its almost 300$ cheaper so i wasnt sure what type of wear it comes with.
Keep in touch next week ,I'll have a few big bore air rifles. I'll save your post to contact you after the 15th

Usually lucky with "open box," or "blemish," saved $3 on a small wooden bat house from Amazon with "minor cosmetic mark," received a plastic bag of kindling! WM
Dont feel bad . I'm the self proclaimed lemon king. If there's that 1 in a million lemon out there I'm sure to get it.

I love my Airforce, but will be the first to admit that AF guns are ugly.
So with that, how much uglier can a blemished Airforce Texan be?

If it has a bunch of ugly corrosion, scratches, and or nicks that really bother you, just rattle can it in the color of your choice and you just saved yourself $300 less the cost of a can of Rustoleum.

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
I love my Airforce, but will be the first to admit that AF guns are ugly.
So with that, how much uglier can a blemished Airforce Texan be?

If it has a bunch of ugly corrosion, scratches, and or nicks that really bother you, just rattle can it in the color of your choice and you just saved yourself $300 less the cost of a can of Rustoleum.
That cheap Walmart spray paint has save the day on a plenty around here..😉