• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Bushnell Forge Crazy Deal

I wanted to buy another scope and wanted the 3-18 forge in ffp. I came across a website that listed the 4.5-27x50 ffp Bushnell Forge for 960.00 Canadian and all other vendors wanted around 1200.00. I called to verify they had stock and they did and stated to buy it online, their system was not working so I called back and the guy said it’s 20% off so it’s 770.00. Then he says I will stick a 20% rebate from bushnell Canada in the box for a new promotion so I ended up paying 460.00 US Funds or 615.00 cdn.

I received my scope yesterday, this thing is something else I'm so impressed. I just returned from Bass Pro shop and I returned my vortex diamondback ffp 6-24 I just purshased and bought another Bushnell Forge. Thanks to Joe Wayne for doing the review on the forge 3-18....badass is right. 

Bought from triggersandbows, they do ship worldwide. I had to call to get the additional discount as the web didnt state it for ffp model.