• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW/Weihrauch Bunch of springers today.

After building some new target boards i got to do a little shooting. It was all 25 yards because it was windy today. Anyway I started with my laminate Hw30 with 7.33s and moved to 8.44s. Then my 177 HW95. Then my 20 cal R9 and HW98.. Most are ten shot groups except where the sticker popped and the bottom two rows which are five shot 98 groups. Oh I forgot somewhere in the middle is my 177 HW50 for a few groups. I always hate people cherry picking their best groups and while none of these are spectacular for 25 yards, here's two full pages from five different rifles to keep it real.

Be well all

20230909_182054.jpg

20230909_165229.jpg

20230909_165440.jpg

Which groups up there are your R1? I have a second hand 80SL showing up on Monday and am not really sure what to expect from it. According to the seller its tossing the Baracuda 10.65s @ 870fps which seems pretty spicy lol. Should be fun though
I honestly don't recall which was the R1. It's either the first or second row on the bottom page. It'd be the only 22 holes the rest on that page are 20 cal. I know the last two rows was my 98.

10.65s going 870 is very hot for that gun. Looking forward to your review of it when you get it.

After building some new target boards i got to do a little shooting. It was all 25 yards because it was windy today. Anyway I started with my laminate Hw30 with 7.33s and moved to 8.44s. Then my 177 HW95. Then my 20 cal R9 and HW98.. Most are ten shot groups except where the sticker popped and the bottom two rows which are five shot 98 groups. Oh I forgot somewhere in the middle is my 177 HW50 for a few groups. I always hate people cherry picking their best groups and while none of these are spectacular for 25 yards, here's two full pages from five different rifles to keep it real.

Be well all

View attachment 387631

View attachment 387632

View attachment 387633
a grill for winter warmth ? " grillin' and shootin' "

Maybe that's a good idea.

That's my kitchen window across from the grill so it's nice to keep an eye on the grill temp while prepping stuff in the kitchen.

The bench wound up there as a temporary default until the rest of construction is done.
Kitchen on the right , grill on the left bench in the middle ? must be fate.