• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Bullseye Camera Systems

"nomobux" I called and spoke with them. Very nice, helpful guys. I ordered the sight in unit. Might be a week or two until I receive it. Their instruction videos are pretty interesting. One thing to be aware of is that for FULL function as far as marking shots or saving files, you have to be on a windows computer. At least that's the way I understood it.
We are just testing the release of the iOS application that has all the marking shots, etc. all software updates are free and automatic!

"BullseyeCam"
"nomobux" I called and spoke with them. Very nice, helpful guys. I ordered the sight in unit. Might be a week or two until I receive it. Their instruction videos are pretty interesting. One thing to be aware of is that for FULL function as far as marking shots or saving files, you have to be on a windows computer. At least that's the way I understood it.
We are just testing the release of the iOS application that has all the marking shots, etc. all software updates are free and automatic!

Nice to hear that. No iOS here. Hopefully you will follow up with a Android version.

"nomobux"
"BullseyeCam"

Nice to hear that. No iOS here. Hopefully you will follow up with a Android version.

We have Android as well :)

"BullseyeCam"
"nomobux"
"BullseyeCam"

We have Android as well :)

Are you saying that you are updating the Android app to be full featured like the Windows version ?? That's what I would be after.