• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Bulldog Price Drop

"rockymtbiker"Worked in substance abuse research at the University of NM for 3 years Ztirffritz, so I'll be your enabler: You do remember that the Bulldog is eligible for Ted's 15% discount now, right? :)
Yes, and the 20OFFTUESDAY code as well....it was in my cart all day yesterday at Crosman.com. I got up to the point of putting in my credit card info and pulled back and went to my AA meeting (Airgunners Anonymous). They talked me down and I put away the credit card. I can afford it, but I don't need it. I just want it. I had funds set aside at the end of the year that were from my Dependent Care benefits reimbursement. Unfortunately, the dishwasher died right around Christmas and that ate a bunch of those funds. So while I could do it, I shouldn't.

I have had this in my cart many times... almost bought...
But I can't get over the plastic and the looks.... I am always being made fun of because I prefer air guns... and hunt small game with air only.
I can't imagine how bad it would be to have my friends see me in the woods with this gun... regardless if it is a good gun or not...

To me it looks out of place as a gun... Just my opinion.... I wish it looked more traditional...

"billydjann"I have had this in my cart many times... almost bought...
But I can't get over the plastic and the looks.... I am always being made fun of because I prefer air guns... and hunt small game with air only.
I can't imagine how bad it would be to have my friends see me in the woods with this gun... regardless if it is a good gun or not...

To me it looks out of place as a gun... Just my opinion.... I wish it looked more traditional...
I agree. I could let my dog chew on a 2X6 and the result would be more attractive.

While I am no fan of the Bull Dogs looks it does give one a high powered large bore repeater at a workman's price point with the new reduced price. Its only competition would be from Hatsan which is no beauty queen. Maybe Crosman could ditch some of the plastic and offer it in .25 and .30. As for me, Im waiting on the Hatsan Nova in .25. I shoot in a suburban setting and even a .25 is pushing it a bit. My Marauder works just fine for this but its limited shot count prevents me from taking it to the woods after tree rats. The Nova would give me a shot count for a days woods walk with extra left over should it be needed. And, an excuse to buy another air gun....