• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Buck-rail.com delivers: AGAIN!!

Have only used the smalled diameter can with the taper.
Needed a replacement for the one I gave to my grandfather 🤪🤙
Got the larger diameter non taper🤗
Now I can't decide which one to use😅(don't ask.me which one works better yet bc I've only used the smaller one so far)
Will be testing and posting results in this thread this week since I will finally have some days off🤗
(Which one do you all.think looks better?)
Pics of it on the winchester 1100SS and the Walther Rotek🎩🤙

20230414_184001.jpg

20230414_183855.jpg

20230414_183934.jpg

20230414_184117.jpg

20230414_184152.jpg

Reactions: djna and Snake420
The tapered version makes sense on the P-Rod that has the foster fitting to fill-port clearance issue with many moderators.

View attachment 348483
I love how the tapers help with such occasions!🤗
However; clearance was of no issue here. Plus I now I have at least one of each🥴

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
More companies should take a good hard look at buck rail and model themselves after them. Customer service is among the best I've ever had. I have ordered multiple times and the longest time from placing my order to actual shipping (not printing a label and notifying the post office then shipping the item a week later) has been a few hours. Broke a handguard by over tightening it completely my fault, contacted them about the best glue to use with the material they print with and they just sent me out a new one no charge.

More companies should take a good hard look at buck rail and model themselves after them. Customer service is among the best I've ever had. I have ordered multiple times and the longest time from placing my order to actual shipping (not printing a label and notifying the post office then shipping the item a week later) has been a few hours. Broke a handguard by over tightening it completely my fault, contacted them about the best glue to use with the material they print with and they just sent me out a new one no charge.
For sure! They are always on top of their orders!🎩🤙

Their mods seem ok. Only question is durability. Orders shipped fast enough.
For a 3D printed piece of plastic and the price it isn't bad.. shipping is fast for sure. in my opinion definitely not made for anything shooting over 25fpe.. I've tested it well over that but personally i think it works best at 25fpe and below.