• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle BSA Ultra CLX sub-12 ft lb to Sell or Trade

Classified Status
SOLD
I have an Ultra CLX sub-12 ft lb for sale or trade. Very good condition (some stock dings on the Minelli wood stock, dang it) and accurate to the millimeter. It is a .177, has two all-metal mags, a fill probe with a Foster fitting already attached, all in a Plano black heavy lockable case that fits the rifle. The threaded muzzle has the BSA "flash suppressor" that mainly just protects the threads. The trigger is fantastic as expected: two stage, light and very crisp (let-off of the shot requires little more than a thought). I have the trigger shoe set midway down the trigger stem and canted just a smidge to the right to suit my trigger finger pad. Power is as it came from AoA when purchased early this year, giving 48 consistent, full power shots from fill to 232 bar. Magazines are the latest from BSA and hold 12 pellets each. If you are interested in a purchase I am happy to send photos. I have set a price of $450 for purchase; that price has a little room to haggle.

Alternatively, I am looking to trade for a .177 or .22 Marauder, used in good condition and manufactured within the past 3 years (better Crosman barrels). Wood or synthetic stock, not interested in a SAM - just a classic bolt action Mrod. Such a trade would have to include a couple of Marauder magazines, a single shot tray, and a soft case for the gun. Missing trade items could be covered by a decent scope on the gun, otherwise I provide my own optic.

I bought the gun as my "bucket list" gun and discovered it is more gun than I need. Best accuracy and quality I'll ever handle but not my cup of tea. I am serious about the trade for a Marauder in good condition. Contact via private message per site rules.

Pete / ironlion269