• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning BSA ULTRA CLX o-rings?

Been messing with a BSA ULTRA CLX in 177 and now it is leaking.
20221008_120116.jpg

I cannot seem to find o-rings for this model. I got a generic o-ring kit on ebay but it does not have all the orings I need. Anybody have a o-ring list?
20221008_103336.jpg

I already buggered up the .177 pellet probe oring now need to find this tiny one here.

20221008_103345.jpg

Thank you

Allen

Hopefully someone comes along with the correct size for this rifle. It's hard not having any dealer support in the U.S. for sure. THE reason I sold my BSA Spitfire break barrel pcp years ago. But.
Somewhere in the UK is likely you best bet unless someone can measure for you. This was the 1st I found and not certain your Ultra is exactly the same.
https://o-ring-sporting.com/product/bsa/
John

Thanks that's where I got 2 of my o-ring sets, it is actually in the picture above on the right side but did not have the orings I needed.
20221008_103336.jpg

I think part of the problem is the fact that many of the guns BSA produced have tamper resistant caps. Not that it is hard to go around those items but it appears to be the reason why bsa will not show any diagrams. 🙄

Allen

Found a full kit here:

Reactions: qball
Houston,

I had a leak there too. On the clx it is a plastic type seat. I had a piece of brass stuck in there.
sc.jpeg

If I dug it out, it would have leaked even more so I had to push it flush against the plastic. Currently not leaking there. More so out of the barrel after cocking. I was hoping it was the hammer, but maybe not.

Allen

• Sad
Reactions: qball