• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

BSA R10 mkII

Just to make sure that we are on the same page. You are turning the slotted washer that is under the black cap on the back of the block? Counter clock wise reduces hammer preload to decrease velocity. How much are you turning it? (1/4 turn, 1/2, multiple turns?) No change up or down in fps? Lastly, what is your shot string (high, low, shot count, and pellet grain?) Was this one of the rifles sold at discount by Pyramyd Air? (quite a good deal - picked one up myself)

No

This Rifle was bought a while back. I had a Huma reg put in it about 5 months ago. Great shot count, great rifle, but with the high velocity, pellets start to wobble at 30 yards +.

Yes I'm talking about the hammer spring washer under the black cap. I've turned it more than 3 times around, out and no avail, no velocity drop what so ever. Maybe I should remove it completely. 

Thank you very much for any help. Oh the reg is set at 100 bars.

Biagio

You are right this is a .177

I will turn it almost all the way out. I will then shoot a shot string. 

Let you guys know what I've found. 

Thank you very much for the reply.

The thing is I have set the reg at 100 bar, I wanted the rifle to shoot in the neighborhood of about 830 fps, to 860 fps. 

I even tried to shoot heavier pellets, but the head diameter is too big for the rifle to shoot a stable flight with no wobble.

Biagio