• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Bronze Impact Compact in the house...

1592842252_13858889985ef0d80c6b6a17.82471741.jpg
I just received my 25 cal Impact Compact. All I can say is wow this is a awesome size. This is a real handy gun that can still make serious power. It came to me shooting the FX Hybrid slugs around 875. I didn't mess with the power yet. Just shot some to get the scope sighted it. But with the Superior liner this gun is shooting the slugs well at this speed. I will up the power to 930-950 and see what it will do then. It almost looks like FX made the 300cc bottle to fit the Altus bipod perfectly. 

Niiice! And congratulations! These minis rock! 🤘

I really wish that 1, the compacts were available when I got my Impact Mk-ii,
and 2, wish that they were available in .22cal/Silver.
[I got a Silver .22 cal / 600mm for now] I was way too impatient to wait. 🤣

Definitely shoot that little monster as much as you can, have fun, 
and keep us all up to date on what your thoughts are!

I/We always look forward to and appreciate that type of feedback.

Thanks! And even though it's Bronze and not Silver..
I've gotta' admit.. Great lookin' gun!

😀👍 

Sam -

I turned up the hammer spring and set the reg at 150. That gets the hybrid slugs up to 950. I did some quick shooting, got light winds and rain. Groups at 100 where right around 1 inch. 150 like 2.5-3 and 200 you could cover with your hand. I know it can do better. The barrel doesn't even have 100 rounds thru it and I need to tune it some more. But looking good so far.

1592842252_13858889985ef0d80c6b6a17.82471741.jpg
I just received my 25 cal Impact Compact. All I can say is wow this is a awesome size. This is a real handy gun that can still make serious power. It came to me shooting the FX Hybrid slugs around 875. I didn't mess with the power yet. Just shot some to get the scope sighted it. But with the Superior liner this gun is shooting the slugs well at this speed. I will up the power to 930-950 and see what it will do then. It almost looks like FX made the 300cc bottle to fit the Altus bipod perfectly.

Wait! The new compacts come with the Superior Liner if you order them in .25 or .22? If I'd known that I wouldn't of gotten the .30 Sweet rig btw, love that scope.