• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock Ranger XR Hammer Spring Adjustment Question

Hi, I'm looking at buying a Ranger XR but I can't find a single example anywhere on the internet showing how the Ranger's hammer spring is adjusted. I don't know if it's like the Atomic's in carbine form where you have to mess with the nylon looking screws or if it's different. If someone who has one could tell me how it is adjusted, preferably with pictures if different than the Atomic's, I would appreciate it.

Easily adjusted by folding the stock and inserting a 4mm allen key:

0427221807.1651097494.jpg

04272218062.1651097522.jpg

I have a Brocock Atomic XR and just installed a folding stock and first shot didn't do anything until I turned the adjuster in a couple turns in. I also noticed that the spring on this gun is shorter than the one on my Concept XR, and there is only 3 positions on my power adjuster and not 4 like the Concept XR. Any ideas on why this is would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I have a Brocock Atomic XR and just installed a folding stock and first shot didn't do anything until I turned the adjuster in a couple turns in. I also noticed that the spring on this gun is shorter than the one on my Concept XR, and there is only 3 positions on my power adjuster and not 4 like the Concept XR. Any ideas on why this is would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
There’s only 3. And that video has everything you wanna know

Reactions: L.Leon