• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

brocock compatto opinions

Great guns! Very accurate, reliable, easy to pump but that also means that you only get around 35 shots before you need to pump again. I liked mine so much that I bought the Brocock Bantam because it had a bottle for more shots but I wasn't pumping. I'd recommend getting one that is regulated. The compatto doesn't get much press anymore but it is a winner.

I got a used compatto target .22 off of here for $550 which had a scope and moderator on it. Shoots great. Shot lots of small game with it. Mounted a light/lazer combo on the rail underneath for when I'm shooting feral pigeons in barns. The option of low power is nice for that scenario too.

Re magazines, they are expensive but you can get aftermarket ones from Carm (as well as other magazines) which work great and are less than half the price. 

I have one I. .22 unregulated, it impressed me so much with its accuracy and reliability that I purchased a Bantam Sniper HR. Both rifles have thousands of pellets through them. The Bantam has been just as good but with a higher shot count. I've owned the Compatto 3 years and the Bantam 2 years. Solid from day one, like one poster said they just don't get the same press as the sexier models.

20210727_212841.1627442807.jpg
20210727_212848.1627442844.jpg

Here is mine. It's the target model and is huma regulated. It's a really nice gun