• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Brocock Commqnder XR Magnum - .22 - $1500 - No trades - Bipod - Scope - Moderator Not Included

Classified Status
SOLD

Jim81

Nov 2, 2017
Wa, United States
Got this in December. Idea was to get a long range pellet rifle as I was having issues with my RAW 1000X. Finally got the RAW sorted out and no longer had a need for the Commander. At first the Commander shot like a shotgun. It went back to the dealer and they replaced the barrell. New Gun! I don't think it is quite as accurate as my RAW but it's darn close. On a non-winy day I was hitting pigeons, with pellets, at 90 and a hundred yards. Part of that success was due to the new barrell and the scope you see in the pictures. Also I have a Alpha Wolf on the way and I am cleaning out the supply of rarely used PCPs and hoping the Alpha will fill the role of some of the guns I have sold.
Theres a ton of details from forum sponsors about this rifle. Please reference them. No Need to do repeat it here and if you read that information you might decide you want something else.
NOTHING on the gun has been changed. I haven't even shot it on anything except the high power setting. It has a Huma regulator, still set where it was from the factiry, and a folding AR compatible stock. With the large carbon fiber bottle filled to 220 bar (I don't like to max the fill on any of my rifles) I get four ten shot magazines through it before I start to worry about the regulator pressure. It likes JSB 18g jumbo heavies the best. Tried Hades, Redesinged, and the 33 g heavies. Always came back to the JSB 18g. It does need a moderator. Has a pretty good bark without one. The one you see in the picture is a Trident. One of the forums sponsors said it worked well on that rifle. Dairy cows don't even flinch when I shoot standing near them. It comes with one magazine and a long reach Foster coupler.
Paypal friends and family or you pay the fee. I usually get the gun to a package facility within a couple of days.

IMG_1164.JPG

IMG_1165.JPG

IMG_1166.JPG

IMG_1167.JPG

Last edited: