• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brexit pending for my TX200 MkIII...

I bought this beautiful rifle last September, put a Vortek 12 FPE kit in it and Rowan Engineering cocking handle. I liked it before, and loved it afterwards...amazing accuracy and very pleasant shooter.

Problem is, diabetes has taken much of the feeling from my thumb & forefinger, making it nearly impossible for me to load the .177 pellets. I counted the tries at one point during the last shooting session with it, and there were 26 attempts in a row before I got a pill installed. Too frustrating to enjoy the rest of the activity. 

Any suggestions as to a remedy?
8d0a628ade8f0ee38fbbd79d858c0ea8.jpg

A friend with a similar issue made loading tabs from thin plastic (maybe milk carton thick) about 4" long by 3/4" wide and punched a pellet diameter hole then cut a slot in the end. He would snap the pellet into the hole and load using the tab to hold the pellet in place. He would carry as many as the shots he was planning. You might give that a try.
Good luck,
John