• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

box of 'gold' ;-)

DaveG

Apr 1, 2015
got this off the corner of my work bench -

there is the better part 6 guns in this little box. Took me a few minutes to figure out what it was that I was working on when I left them sitting. Looks like there are 4 different styles of action (Bullpup, take down, reach forward trigger, and a standard rifle) and everything from .22 up to .30 pellet (but, also a high powered .257 cast bullet shooter). On the bench I have a firing .357, a .38/40, and a .40 caliber action that needs a little tweaking/tuning to prepare for finishing. Ah, to play with toys once again ;-)

"Ted"...If I ever got the lead out and put all the bits and pieces I am not using on the classifieds, I could probably fund an Impact.....hmmmmm.
The Impact is due to hit the market right around my birthday. I am seriously hoping that I have been good enough this year that the rest of the family will think i deserve one ;-) I really hardly ever see anything new coming down the pipe and think "I would jump through hoops to have one of those," but the Impact has my attention. When you strip everything away, My wife and I live a very simple life. I have been a caregiver now for almost 15 years, and we live on a fixed income - so it can be hard sometimes to dream too big ;-).