• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

BOSS 30...long term replacement parts/concerns?

mut

Dec 15, 2017
wa
1st post here. Thanks for having me aboard.
I have a FZ Boss coming from AoA. I saved up for this rifle for almost a year.
Looking for advice on what long term wearables should I be most concerned with.
Rifle will not see a ton of shooting by comparision to many here, but given the price point, I plan on keeping it as nice as possible and running a long time.
Any advice on spare parts, o-ring kits, etc I should be putting away for a rainy day, or that may give me issues down the road?.
Thanks in advance.
M.U.T. 

I have close to 8,000 rounds through my FX Boss since purchasing it in July of 2016 and it has been nearly flawless. I have cleaned and lubed the trigger twice, changed the breech seal twice and cleaned the barrel a couple times or so. I have put tens of thousands of rounds through my other FX rifles without rebuilding them, so I see no reason why this rifle and yours should be any different.

"mut"1st post here. Thanks for having me aboard.
I have a FZ Boss coming from AoA. I saved up for this rifle for almost a year.
Looking for advice on what long term wearables should I be most concerned with.
Rifle will not see a ton of shooting by comparision to many here, but given the price point, I plan on keeping it as nice as possible and running a long time.
Any advice on spare parts, o-ring kits, etc I should be putting away for a rainy day, or that may give me issues down the road?.
Thanks in advance.
M.U.T.
511acc2a5e71266c20a7600536c1e0a2.jpg

Here is a broken valve seat and a new one on my Royale. It is a failure point. At one time Ernest was making some better ones. Never could get one from him when I tried (still willing to). I have compiled some Royale o'ring numbers here. http://www.airgunnation.com/topic/oring-database-what-im-doing/