• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

BoostCreep's trail np2-sbd progress

I just received a benji trail np2 sbd .177.

I've only put 30 pellets down range so far with the stock CP 3/9 scope, a throught cleaning of the barrel and a tightening of all screws. at 40°

nice dime groups for the first 10 shots at 15ft with 3x mag, while dieseling a few times. 20 more shots at 10 yards 6-9x mag, no dieseling, dime groups again, but feels like it will tighten groups up considerably with break in and my Barska 4x fixed IR compact scope.

very satisfied so far, super quiet. my only qualm so far is the sbd seems less than sturdy with no rear screws, with only the seal to keep it in place. I may opt to a rocker1 or donnyfl.

so far the trail has had a cleaning and polish of the piston tube, aluminum pivot washers(switching to brass or stainless later), neoprene bedding and lots of loctite.

the 1000x is right where I want it, other than a finish for the ldc shroud. barrel chopped 3"-90°ed-re crowned to a mirror, brass & alum 6" triple baffle ldc with full shroud and fiberoptic post sight, honed and lube tuned, neoprene bedding, stock is refinished and right hand only now, trigger group faces polished/new spring/bearing mod/adjusted.

both give nice groups(trail isnt even broke in yet lol), using cphp.
1550562351_7096350835c6bb42f1b2268.81827561_20190216_181434.jpg