• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Bonus Squirrel When Doing Chrony Numbers

I was running a few slugs through the FX MKII .25 off of my deck to get some numbers for another shooter's data, and I saw a squirrel pop up in the creek bed in the distance to see what all of the hubbub was about. I literally had ONE slug left in my clip, so I dropped the bipod on the deck rail, put in my usual holdover for that spot, and smoked him dead. I watched the slug drop in (that spot is around 160 yards out), punch through the squirrel, and make a dust cloud behind him from the pass through. He dropped and made a couple of tail twitches but other than it stoned him. I don't know where the slug hit, but I wasn't going to touch it to find out.

I posted a pic looking back to the house. I tried to highlight my deck with a little yellow dot, but I don't know if it showed up. 

By the way, my MKII rolled off of the hood of a truck a week or so ago. I walked away from it and a gust of wind did the deed. No noticeable damage except for some scratches on the Eagle magazine. It survived the fall without needing any scope adjustments either. Impressive. 

2022squirrelfromthedeck.1652831369.jpg

Inked2022viewbacktohouse_LI.1652831294.jpg