• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIGRAGU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, guys! My last meal is at 12 midnight. Gotta be at the hospital at 8:45am. Currently gourging myself with ham hocks and beans. Gonna take down the surgery staff with me. 

All kidding aside, I’m not looking forward to when the anesthesia wears out. It’s gonna hurt...

In 2013 a team of three doctors put 15 (yes I did count them) pieces of titanium in my 3rd through 5th. Took them eleven hours. The next day they had me walking. Things are changing quickly in the medical profession. I have since gotten punched in the throat by a jackass who thought he was going to do the "knock out" thing. That did not end well for him. I also did a face plant into the bottom of a sail boat when it went aground unexpectedly. My arms no longer go numb when I throw a ball for the dogs AND I am an inch and a half taller! So not only have they made great progress in the recovery part of the game but they built that stuff good and strong.

You'll do better than you expect. God Bless.

Wife and I installed a drinking fountain in the toilet, an aka bidet, in preparation for when they send me home in a week. If I post up on this tread sometime after my surgery, I may not be structuring my sentences properly- misspelled words, no punctuation, stoopid like talk. Please be forgiving, as I’ll be all loopy. 

Dennis, thanks for kindly starting a tread like this. I’m hoping when I’m all healed from this, my feelings in my hands and fingers come back, my balance gets better, and the migraines go away.

one of the things I wanted to accomplish before tomorrow was to get a bunch of JSB 25 cal MK2 heavys sorted out. I’m all good, as I got 1800 done, and did 800 of the H&N barracuda hunter extremes. Took about a week or so to get it done. I’m going to miss shooting my pcp’s for a couple of months. I’m going to enjoy this hobby thru reading everyone’s posts on here, everyday.