• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback ***********BIGRAGU*************

2D1C

Dec 27, 2016
CA, United States
I want to give a shout out to this guy. He will tell you I can tear apart an iron ball. Then I drive said Iron ball (FX Impact) to Augie to fix. This has happened several times and it always comes back even better. He sends pics of what he found, explains what could be or needs to be done. He has numerus industry contacts that he is able to connect for issues that are unusual or not familiar with. This just adds to the of basket of goods he has to offer us airgunners. I know there are really good tuners out there and he is one of that elite group. He is also a professional, he won't abide by shody work or substandard materials and parts. I shoot FX and Augie is the only Mechanic that will work on my guns. Reach out to him if you are looking for some help.

MAN I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THAT IRON BALL BACK!

Dennis