• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback >>>>>>>>>>BIGRAGU

2D1C

Dec 27, 2016
CA, United States
Big shout out to BRG. I shot this today at 100 yards with JSB 34MKII's 905fps 120bar PL1 after his master tune. You can tell by the trajectory it's at yardage. We know each other so he knows my guns and shooting style. After his repair and tune, a 5 shot tweek to scope? I made this first shot!! It is a different gun now. The action is more robust, precise. obviously his barrel prep is outstanding If you want a great mechanic This man is it. He will take you through a process, your included in all the way. Pics, texts, whatever it takes to get your gun right. You need to know what you want from the gun.I got MORE!

20210606_14112515586.1623031175.jpg

Awwww, garsh...you’s a makin’ me all blushy like, Dennis...

Ha Ha, glad you’re liking your impact now, and best of all, I wish I could have been there when all the powder burner guys stopped what they were doing and gathered around you, with their jaws draggin’ on the ground.

They must have looked like all the disciples around you, Jesus Christ, lol