• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Best suppressor for Impact X?

1532097600_2456762435b51f440276812.18583736_6CC25D27-76D8-441A-8567-3DA3FC276045.jpeg
Donny koi on mine. Took the shroud off and screwed the koi on. Extremely quiet.

I don't have a X, but I have a .30 Donnyfl Shogun on my .25 700 mm Impact. .25 is quiet even though I am using a .30 Shogun.Birds half way to my target don't even flinch as I shot the first round. My first shot was .25 at 935 fps. way to hot, but way quiet. Waiting for my .30 barrel which should arrive Sat. I'm sure it'll be as quiet.

Quality of the Shogun is top notch! 

Here's mine with a Shogun. The Shogun is an awesome Moderator!
I just received the Emperor V2. I want to see if this will make it even quieter. But I'm currently awaiting the correct end cap. I got a .30 cal end cap by mistake.

1532151832_19993892345b52c81865a4e2.52958505_IMG_1887.PNG

That’s a really nice looking Impact toku58.

Can you tell me a little more about what scope you have on top? Also the Magazine holder on the side? I haven’t seen those before. Your Impact deserves it’s own thread.

Do you have any closer pictures of your FX Impact? I love everything you’ve done there. Very nice!

Thanks Darren! The mag holder is from a person on youtube he sells it on Ebay.eu not the U.S Ebay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1fdTnKmHpM

The scope in the picture is the SWFA 12x but currently I have the Hawke FFP scope.
The decal on the bottle is from a member here. Vu, He's an Awesome guy! Check out the Classified section he sells the decals.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/wts-fx-decals/

The rig on he scope is the SideShot and the camera mount on the table is the one I made.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/budget-camera-mount-diy/

The Moderator is a DonnyFL Shogun.

Reactions: Darren
Thanks Darren! The mag holder is from a person on youtube he sells it on Ebay.eu not the U.S Ebay.

The scope in the picture is the SWFA 12x but currently I have the Hawke FFP scope.
The decal on the bottle is from a member here. Vu, He's an Awesome guy! Check out the Classified section he sells the decals.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/wts-fx-decals/

The rig on he scope is the SideShot and the camera mount on the table is the one I made.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/budget-camera-mount-diy/

The Moderator is a DonnyFL Shogun.

Thanks very much for all the information toku58. Very much appreciated.

I just bought a Donny FL Ronin for my .25 and .30 cal Impact and it is AMAZING!!!, Donny is king of Supressors,

I do have a few huggets and they work very good also, there is another brand of suppressors that are not expensive and work very well. They go by "Wolf Airgun Supressors" which are based off of Sweden or somewhere in Europe. Just type Wolf airguns suppressors on Google and it should come up, i have two of these for my Hatsan Galatians... hope this helps

Here's mine with a Shogun. The Shogun is an awesome Moderator!
I just received the Emperor V2. I want to see if this will make it even quieter. But I'm currently awaiting the correct end cap. I got a .30 cal end cap by mistake.

1532151832_19993892345b52c81865a4e2.52958505_IMG_1887.PNG

Hey toku58,

I also have FX IMPACT .25 STX 700mm, I was wondering which moderator is quieter you used? Shogun or Emperor V2?

I need to choose one.

Thanks.

Hey toku58,

I also have FX IMPACT .25 STX 700mm, I was wondering which moderator is quieter you used? Shogun or Emperor V2?

I need to choose one.

Thanks.

I have the Emperor V2 sitting on my shelf.

Under 900 fps both are about the same. (Really quiet) I think when I get the slug liner and push the FPS over 1K we'll see if the Shogun can keep up with the Emperor v2? But my Impact is only a .22 so the Emperor might be over kill?

The Emperor I have has the fittings to be used on a .25 or a .30 cal. 

Just remember that the Emperor is a bit heavier than the Shogun The Baffle system inside is actually made to big bore guns.

Since you have a 700mm I would have to recommend the Shogun or the Ronin. (Ronin is a little shorter) The Emperor V2 would be front heavy on a 700mm barrel IMHO.

Hope this helps?
My Impact is out of commission for a while while my barrel is getting worked on at FX.

So for now I'm starting work on my ultimate Leshiy.

Reactions: tomhu0918

Hey toku58,

I need to choose one.

Thanks.

I have the Emperor V2 sitting on my shelf.

Under 900 fps both are about the same. (Really quiet) I think when I get the slug liner and push the FPS over 1K we'll see if the Shogun can keep up with the Emperor v2? But my Impact is only a .22 so the Emperor might be over kill?

The Emperor I have has the fittings to be used on a .25 or a .30 cal. 

Just remember that the Emperor is a bit heavier than the Shogun The Baffle system inside is actually made to big bore guns.

Since you have a 700mm I would have to recommend the Shogun or the Ronin. (Ronin is a little shorter) The Emperor V2 would be front heavy on a 700mm barrel IMHO.

Hope this helps?
My Impact is out of commission for a while while my barrel is getting worked on at FX.

So for now I'm starting work on my ultimate Leshiy.

Thank you toku58, That's really help!

Donny told me when I was looking for a LDC for my 30 that if I’m shooting under 900 FPS to go with the Ronin or Shogun but over 900 FPS to go with the Emperor so being I’m shooting 991-995 I went with the Emperor 3 weeks ago and you don’t even hear it. Supper Guy. Awesome LDC.

you hear the side lever and the the pellet hitting the plate.

forgot caliber

Reactions: tomhu0918