• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Best compact regulated pcp under $1000 or less

I work a lot outside my city doing construction and usually work for people who have plenty of land where to hunt and I like to hunt usually I take my bobact mk2 but to he honest is not the perfect rifle for a light quick pull and shot situation also I have a FX impact but was sent to AOA for regulator leak fix
I wanted a FX streamline but, that wont solve the problem I mean a .22 is like 6 lbs right ? but the 38 inches length makes it a full rifle to me

compact
regulated
quiet
and light

Reactions: TheRealGreen75
I can't think of many factory regulated compact air rifles for less than $1000. There are a few for $1100+. 

The new Ataman pistol is regulated and less than $1000. I don't know how good they are though. The problem with air pistols is that they aren't particularly powerful, they have low shot counts and aren't very easy to shoot without turning them into a longer carbine.

A bullpup is the best compact air rifle solution imo because they retain a rifle length barrel. The JKhan Krossa bullpup is available for less than $1000 and WildWest offer a regulator upgrade option. It still comes in at less than $1000 with the reg and a shroud extension to make it quieter.

My advice would be that, if you are prepared to spend up to $1000, add another $100 to your budget and get a Mutant Shorty. It's not that much more expensive but it is that much better.