Best Airgun Scopes 100$-500$ A one eyed boys opinion

I have a both the Trijicon and Aeon the later is on on my .25 Cricket and out to 50 yards i haven't been disappointed yet but I also haven't used it in a low light situation I'm looking for a scope to mount on my .22 Mutant currently I have a Center point 4x16x40 and have killed at least 10 squirrels but would like to upgrade to scope that I feel is fitting for the gun it's so accurate and I would like to shoot out to at least 100 yards so this topic spoke to me. I was thinking of getting a Hawke but wasn't impressed by the glass but will order the Nikon and give it a try based on your input.

Hi - I am more familiar with AR optics for cqb and not much about Air gun optics. I am looking for a buy once scope for my soon to be Vulcan .25

I take it the Airguns need more ranging and some like lots of magnification. My purpose is sub 100 yard hog hunting in all kinds of weather with some squirrels as they present themselves. Less than $500.

Gotten my choices down to the following:
Nikon PROSTAFF 5 4.5-18X40 Matte BDC
Sightron SII 3-12x42mm Big Sky (or 3-9x)
Leupold Mark AR MOD 1 4-12x40mm

Appreciate any thoughts, suggestions or tips?

Thanks

I use AEON 10-40x56 and I like it a lot - had several sidewinders , but the aeon is smaller and a bit lighter - NOT springer rated ,so it's on the PCP S . nice thin etch glass reticle with enough reference points for windage and elevation , AND IT WILL FOCUS AT 10 YARDS OR LESS -- yes , we are talking airguns , and I would think 10 yard focus should be important especially for field target [ maybe not so much for 50 or 100 yard bench rest ] -- never had a chance to compare it to a S&B or a MARCH , but it seems clear and bright across the image -- 

"jmdesignz2"Hi - I am more familiar with AR optics for cqb and not much about Air gun optics. I am looking for a buy once scope for my soon to be Vulcan .25

I take it the Airguns need more ranging and some like lots of magnification. My purpose is sub 100 yard hog hunting in all kinds of weather with some squirrels as they present themselves. Less than $500.

Gotten my choices down to the following:
Nikon PROSTAFF 5 4.5-18X40 Matte BDC
Sightron SII 3-12x42mm Big Sky (or 3-9x)
Leupold Mark AR MOD 1 4-12x40mm

Appreciate any thoughts, suggestions or tips?

Thanks
For less than $500 you should also look at the:

Clearidge XP5 4.4-25x50 mil dot
Sightron S-Tac 4-20x50 mil dot
Athlon Argos 6-24

Or a used Weaver Super Slam 4-20x50 FFP which can be bought used and sometimes new for $500 or less. So far, this has been the best quality optic I have been able to find in this price range. They can be found with mil dot, German and target dot type reticles although I donMt really understand the use of FFP unless there is a holdover reticle. There is also SFP versions too. Most focus down to 25 yards.