• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin Pioneer Airbow

Well took my Arrow Gun prototype out to the range last week and discovered some unexpected flaws. The first issue was that the arrow was too long and was attached to the scope because of this I could not set my cheek properly on the stock which in turn would not allow me to achieve proper eye-scope reticle alignment. The other issue was that the arrow was set on an upward angle effecting the aerodynamics of the Arrow Gun and projectile coefficiency were lost, with both problems combined my Arrow Gun would never achieve sub moa, which was my goal.

Also, I developed an unmanageable flinch when shooting my prototype Arrow Gun and now have permanent scaring by my eyebrow, not good! After I stopped the profuse bleeding from my forehead I packed it in and went back to the drawing board as some serious modifications were obviously necessary. After drinking a bottle of Jack Daniels with beer chasers then doing some Quantum Physics I realized and implemented the modifications, shortening the arrow and tapeing it to the barrel with heat resistant tape (genius) instead of on the scope and went out and shot it. EUREKA, sub MOA obtained with no bleeding or flinching and perfect eye-scope reticle alignment!

To my complete surprise and delight I invented another product during the Air Gun development process, introducing my new Arrow Gun Vise. I simply made a few adjustments to the Tipton Gun Vise and label it as such as seen in the picture below. I am now proud to show you guys my completed Arrow Gun and my new Arrow Gun Vise that are now scheduled for production. I already filed my Patents with all governments worldwide, so no point in trying to copy my design and concepts boyz!

All I have to do now is to send in my applications to the proper government authorities to have my Arrow Gun sanctioned as a legitimate bow and approved for the bow hunting season, then I will make BILLIONS not millions with my new Arrow Gun and Arrow Gun Vise!

The Arrow Gun will be available in .177, .22, .25, .270, 30-06, 7mm, 300 Win Mag and .388 Lapua calibers and on sale beginning July 24, 2016 at a local gun dealer near YOU. If you are looking for an Arrow Gun that can handle anything from mice or sparrows to polar bears we’ve got you covered!
eUe1p9N.jpg

0yn5zbN.jpg

Notice the cut beside my eyebrow, like I said Not good

Disclaimer: My posts on this thread are not intended to make fun of the entrepreneurs that have taken the time and spent the product development dollars in producing their Arrow Rifle, they are Just for Laughs! I honestly think it’s a neat arrow rifle and as mentioned earlier, I may just buy one for myself!

BumbleB :eek:)